Most meetings your employees go to have enormous resources behind them yet squander the opportunity to propel participants to creative, well-focused action. Typically, they lack a clear design from the point of view of participants— rather than the organizers.
Sara designs events for learning, action, and change. She draws on her rich experience in creating theatrical events that engage audiences and designing and leading professional retreats. Sara’s events hold their pitch for participants over time and kick off not just the call to action but the action itself. They multiply the value of the time taken away from participants’ ordinary work responsibilities.
Contact us to:
- Design and facilitate events and retreats that:
- galvanize participants toward strategically well-placed action,
- introduce and build ownership in change, and
- set up team members to solve new problems or to seek new solutions — or to bring their creative thinking to the fore in dramatically effective ways;
- Partner with you to fine-tune your in-house design of events so you can realize maximum impact; and
- Coach your organizational leaders for most powerful participant and audience impact.
In Sara’s inclusive approach to event design, you can count on a well-crafted experience, respecting each employee’s or contributor’s function within a given system.
From the many places from which participants come, all walk away with exactly what they need to move forward toward the overarching goal.